1. General provisions
These Rules and Regulations of Accommodation and Service at the Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre (“Hotel”) are based on Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”
2. Hotel profile: accommodation and services
2.1. The Hotel: general information The Hotel (hereinafter also “Contractor”) is a unit of the World Trade Center Moscow (official name: Public Joint-Stock Company “World Trade Center”) (“WTC”). The WTC provides accommodation and services both to domestic and overseas travelers; its registered number in the Unified Federal Register of Travel Operators is МВТ No. 000077; and on the basis of a Compliance Certificate issued by a relevant service certification authority.
2.2. The Hotel is a five-star hotel. To attest its class, it was awarded Certificate No. 550000346 by the Russian Hotel Association, a nonprofit organization.
2.3. The Hotel’s registered address: 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Moscow 123610, Russian Federation; phone: 8 (495) 258- 22-22, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.4. The Hotel’s (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel or the Contractor) working hours: 24/7.
2.5. Payment for accommodation: on a day-to-day basis.
2.6. Classes of rooms (Annex 3): Suite; De Luxe; Studio; Class 1.
2.7. The accommodation fee includes the following service:
- a safe in the room or a vault at the Reception and Check-In Office;
- bellboy services (except for groups, which will be charged for bellboy services according to the price list);
- access to the fitness room of the club building (for the guests staying at the club building) or access to the fitness room of the main building (for the guests staying at the main building);
- document printing and scanning, up to 10 pages;
- Wi-Fi access;
- parking of the guests’ private motor vehicles in the WTC’s parking lot;
- transfer to the Expo Center and back during large trade fairs.
2.8. If requested by the guest, the Contractor can arrange the following types of services for no extra charge:
- ambulance call, call of other special services;
- use of a first-aid kit;
- delivery of correspondence received at the Hotel and addressed to the guest;
- wake-up service;
- boiling water, a sewing kit, one set of tableware and cutlery.
2.9. Facilities and services available for Hotel guests at the WTC:
- restaurants, bars, coffee shops, banquet and catering service;
- room service (24/7);
- a business center;
- a congress center and meeting rooms;
- transport services;
- laundry and dry cleaning;
- a luggage locker;
- a beauty parlor;
- boutiques, souvenir stores, a grocery store;
- a post office, correspondence delivery service;
- currency exchange.
2.10. Please refer to the reception desk for information on the above-listed services.
2.11. Without the guest’s consent, the Contractor is not allowed to provide any paid services not included in the accommodation price.
3. Service payment policy
3.1. The Contractor retains the right to change the open rates at its own discretion. Service rates are set in accordance with the approved price list.
3.2. Payment for the services provided can be made by one of the following methods:
- by a banking transfer;
- in cash rubles;
- by credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard / EuroСard, Diners, JCB, China Union Pay).
3.3. Checking into the Hotel, the guest is obliged to leave a deposit at the Reception of the Hotel to cover additional services (breakfast at the restaurant, laundry and dry cleaning, minibar, phone calls and paid TV). The amount of the deposit is calculated on the basis of the price of the products included in the minibar and the rates of additional services.
3.4. Classes of guests entitled to benefits. The following people are entitled to priority accommodation:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory, participants and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War and persons of equal status, as well as disabled persons of Group 1 and accompanying persons (no more than one person).
4. Check-in procedure and house rules
4.1. A room at the Hotel is provided to guests upon presentation of a properly executed ID, including:
- passport of citizen of the Russian Federation, as a personal ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- passport of citizen of the USSR, as a personal ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation until its replacement with a passport of citizen of the Russian Federation within established time limits;
- birth certificate — for persons under 14 years of age;
- passport that serves as a personal IDof a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation — for persons permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- passport of a foreign citizen or any other document specified in a federal law or recognized pursuant to an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a proper ID of a foreign citizen;
- document issued by a foreign State and recognized pursuant to an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a proper ID of a stateless person;
- interim residence permit of a stateless person;
- temporary residence permit of a stateless person.
4.2. Registration of minor citizens under 14 years of age shall be performed at the Hotel on the basis of IDs of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relations staying with them, accompanying person(s), a document validating the powers and authorities of the accompanying person(s), and birth certificates of those minors.
4.3. Registration (check in) of minor citizens under 14 years of age shall be performed at the Hotel on the basis of IDs of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) staying with them, accompanying person(s), if accompanying person(s) provides a consent of legal representatives (one of them), and birth certificates of those minors. Registration (check in) of minor citizens who have reached the age of 14 in the absence of legal representatives being near them shall be performed at the Hotel on the basis of their IDs and a consent of legal representatives (one of them).
4.4. If necessary, when accommodation in the same room is required for a second person who is a walk-in guest, accommodation shall be provided subject to mandatory registration requirements and to the consent of the guest staying in the room. Unregistered walk-in guests may not stay in the room after 11:00 pm. If they so desire, walk-in guests can buy a room for one night at the best available rate (subject to availability of vacant rooms) and register at the Hotel.
4.5. Checkout time set by the Contractor:
- check-in time: 03:00 pm;
- checkout time: 01:00 pm.
4.6. Guests staying less than 24 hours shall be charged for a full day, irrespective of the check-in time.
4.7. Children under 18 shall be staying in one room with their parents at no extra charge, including cases when an additional bed is provided (except for group visits, where rooms shall be provided according to the approved price list).
4.8. Guaranteed booking is a type of booking in which the Contractor expects the guest to check in by the checkout hour of the day following the day of the scheduled visit. In the event of untimely cancelation of reservation, the guest’s late arrival or no-show, the guest or the hospitality service customer shall be charged for the actual non-occupancy of room (or bed), but for no more than for one night. In the event of an arrival more than 24 hours late, guaranteed booking shall be canceled.
4.9. If a disabled guest is accompanied by a personal assistant, a room with two separate beds shall be provided. If unavailable, an adjoining room shall be provided at no extra charge (except for groups — to their members rooms shall be provided according to the approved price list).
4.10. If a guest is assigned and moves to another room from the room where they have been previously assigned and stayed for more than 20 minutes, charge shall be due for the used room (extra cleaning).
4.11. Guaranteed early check-in is available subject to booking of a room for the preceding day, and also subject to a security provided (an upfront payment made by a credit card) and to the payment of a one-night non-occupancy charge. In the event of an unguaranteed early check-in, rooms shall be provided on an availability basis and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- guests checking in the Hotel from midnight until the established checkout time shall be paying an extra charge in the amount that does not exceed a half-night rate;
- guests checking in the Hotel after 09:00 am shall not incur any extra charge.
4.12. In the event of a late check-out, guests shall be paying an extra charge, as follows:
- from 01:00 pm to 06:00 pm, a half-night rate shall be due;
- after 6:00 pm, a full night rate shall be due;
- if vacant rooms are available, the Contractor retains the right to extend the stay until 02:00 pm at no extra charge.
4.13. Late checkouts shall be charged according to the effective rate of the current day (i.e. a late checkout on Friday shall be charged according to Friday’s rate, a late checkout on Monday shall be charged according to Monday’s rate, etc.).
4.14. Pets shall be allowed at the Contractor’s discretion, upon presentation of a veterinary certificate with a mark of rabies inoculation, or other documents specified in the laws of the Russian Federation.
4.15. If no belongings of a guest are found in the room after the checkout time, it means the guest can be checked out of the Hotel and the unguaranteed booking can be canceled.
4.16. Accommodation can be extended subject to vacancy.
4.17. Guests who have any weapon with them (firearms, trams, cold, throwing, pneumatic, gas, signal, products structurally similar to weapons, gas spray, electric shock guns, etc., as well as objects and substances that pose a danger to others) must verbally declare it to the employees of the Hotel security before passing through the stationary metal detector. Only the WTC management allows such guests to stay in the Hotel.
5. Respective responsibilities of the parties
5.1. All guests staying at the Hotel have equal rights and must observe the following rules:
- these Rules and Regulations of Accommodation and Serviceat the Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre;
- fire safety rules and hygienic regulations;
- guests must keep noise at a level that does not interfere with the comfort of other guests;
- guests shall be responsible for paying every damage they cause, in the event of loss or damage of the Contractor’s property; the current price list shall determine the exact amount to be paid.
- tobacco, electronic cigarettes and their analogues only smoke in specifically identified and labelled for smoking territory of buildings PJSC «WTC».
5.2. For the guests’ convenience and safe keeping of their personal possessions, a strongbox is available in the room. After checking out from the Hotel, guest may, if necessary, use our luggage locker.
5.3. If any personal belongings are missing from the room, the guest must immediately notify the reception desk thereof, for the required search measures to be taken.
5.4. All items forgotten in the room shall be accounted for in a protocol and deposited for storage in accordance with the Contractor’s rules now in effect or as they may be amended from time to time. The Contractor shall use its best effort to return the items to their proper owners. Upon the expiration of six months, unclaimed items shall be disposed of in accordance with the Contractor’s existing rules.
5.5. The Reception of the Hotel keeps a Comments book that all guests can have access to. All comments left by guests in the guest book are reviewed by the Contractor.
5.6. In all other matters not covered by these Rules and Regulations, the Contractor shall be governed by its existing Regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.