1. General provisions
These Rules and Regulations of Accommodation and Service at the Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre (“Hotel”) are based on Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”
2. Hotel profile: accommodation and services
2.1. The Hotel: general information
The Hotel (hereinafter also “Contractor”) is a unit of the World Trade Center Moscow (official name: Public Joint-Stock Company “World Trade Center”) (“WTC”). The WTC provides accommodation and services both to domestic and overseas travelers; its registered number in the Unified Federal Register of Travel Operators is ÌÂÒ No. 000077 (Annex 1); and on the basis of a Compliance Certificate issued by a relevant service certification authority (Annex 2).
2.2. The Hotel is a categorized “Five Stars”, certificate No. 000041 of assigning the category to the Hotel or other accommodation facilities issued by the Russian Hotel Association, a non-profit organization (Annex 3).
2.3. The Hotel’s registered address: 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Moscow 123610, the Russian Federation; phone: +7(495)258-22-22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.4. The Hotel’s (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel or the Contractor) working hours: 24/7.
2.5. Payment for accommodation: on a day-to-day basis.
2.6. Rooms categories (Annex 3): Suite; De Luxe; Studio; First category.
2.7. The accommodation fee includes the following service:
- a safe in the room or a safe room at the Reception;
- porter services (except for groups, which will be charged for porter services according to the price list);
- access to the fitness center (gym) of the club building (for the guests staying at the club building) or access to the fitness center (gym) of the main building (for the guests staying at the main building);
- document printing and scanning, up to 10 pages;
- Wi-Fi access;
- free parking for guests’ private vehicles on the territory of WTC’s parking lot;
- shuttle bus service to the Expo Center and back during big trade fairs.
2.8. The following services are arranged by the Contractor without extra charge upon guest’s request:
- ambulance call, call of other special services;
- use of a first-aid kit;
- correspondence delivery received by the Hotel and addressed to the guest;
- wake-up service;
- boiling water, sewing kit, one set of tableware and cutlery.
2.9. Facilities and services available for Hotel guests at the WTC:
- restaurants, bars, coffee shops, banquet service;
- room service (24/7);
- Business center;
- Congress center and meeting rooms;
- transport services;
- laundry and dry cleaning;
- luggage room;
- beauty salon;
- boutiques, souvenir shops, supermarket;
- post office, correspondence delivery service;
- currency exchange point.
2.10. Please refer to the reception desk for information on the above-listed services.
2.11. The Contractor is not allowed to provide any paid services not included in the accommodation price without guest’s consent.
3. Service payment policy
3.1. The Contractor retains the right to change the open rates at its own discretion. Service rates are set in accordance with the approved price list.
3.2. Payment for the services provided can be made by one of the following methods:
- bank transfer;
- cash rubles;
- credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard / EuroÑard, Diners, JCB, China Union Pay).
3.3. Checking into the Hotel, the guest is obliged to leave a deposit at the Reception of the Hotel to cover additional services (breakfast at the restaurant, laundry and dry cleaning, minibar, phone calls and paid TV). The amount of a deposit is calculated on the basis of the price of the products included in the minibar and the rates for additional services.
3.4. Classes of guests entitled to benefits.
The following people are entitled to priority accommodation:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory, participants and disabled veterans of the Great Patriotic War and persons of equal status, as well as disabled persons of Group 1 and accompanying persons (no more than one person).
4. Check-in procedure and house rules
4.1. A room at the Hotel is provided to guests upon presentation of a properly executed ID, including:
- passport of citizen of the Russian Federation, as a personal ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- passport of citizen of the USSR, as a personal ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation until its replacement with a passport of citizen of the Russian Federation within established time limits;
- birth certificate — for persons under the age of 14;
- passport that serves as a personal ID of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation — for persons permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- passport of a foreign citizen or any other document specified in a federal law or recognized pursuant to an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a proper ID of a foreign citizen;
- document issued by a foreign State and recognized pursuant to an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a proper ID of a stateless person;
- interim residence permit of a stateless person;
- temporary residence permit of a stateless person.
4.2. Registration of minor citizens under the age of 14 shall be performed at the Hotel on the basis of IDs of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives staying with them, accompanying person(s), a document validating the powers and authorities of the accompanying person(s), and birth certificates of those minors.
4.3. Registration of foreign nationals, stateless persons, citizens of the Russian Federation shall be performed by the Hotel in accordance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
4.4. If necessary, when accommodation in the same room is required for a second person who is a walk-in guest, accommodation shall be provided subject to mandatory registration requirements and to the consent of the guest staying in the room.
Unregistered walk-in guests may not stay in the room after 11 p.m. If necessary, walk-in guests can buy a room for one night at the best available rate (subject to availability of vacant rooms) and register at the Hotel.
4.5. Time frame set by the Contractor:
- check-in time: 3 p.m.
- checkout time: 1 p.m.
4.6. Guests staying less than 24 hours shall be charged for a full day, irrespective of the check-in time.
4.7. Children under the age of 18 shall be staying in one room with their parents at no extra charge, including cases when an additional bed is provided (except for group visits, where rooms shall be provided according to the approved price list).
4.8. Guaranteed booking is a type of booking when the Contractor expects the guest to arrive by the checkout time of the day following the day of the scheduled visit. In case of late cancelation of reservation, the guest’s late arrival or no-show, the guest or the customer service shall be charged for the actual non-occupancy of room (or bed), but for no more than for one night. In case of arrival more than 24 hours late, guaranteed booking shall be canceled.
4.9. If a disabled guest is accompanied by a personal assistant, a room with two separate beds shall be provided. If unavailable, an adjoining room shall be provided at no extra charge (except for groups — to their members rooms shall be provided according to the approved price list).
4.10. If a guest is assigned and moves to another room from the room where guest has been previously assigned and stayed for no more than 30 minutes, no charge shall be due for the used room.
4.11. Guaranteed early check-in is available in case guaranteed reservation was made for the preceding day (prepaid or guaranteed by credit card) and payment for one-night of non-occupancy was made. In the event of an unguaranteed early check-in, rooms shall be provided based on availability and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- guests checking in the Hotel from midnight until the established checkout time shall be paying an extra charge in the amount that does not exceed a half-night rate;
- guests checking in the Hotel after 9 a.m. shall not incur any extra charge.
4.12. In the event of a late check-out, guests shall be paying an extra charge, as follows:
- from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., a half-night rate shall be due;
- after 6 p.m., a full night rate shall be due;
- if vacant rooms are available, the Contractor retains the right to extend the stay until 2 p.m. at no extra charge.
4.13. Late checkouts shall be charged according to the effective rate of the current day (i.e. a late checkout on Friday shall be charged according to Friday’s rate, a late checkout on Monday shall be charged according to Monday’s rate, etc.).
4.14. Pets shall be allowed at the Contractor’s discretion, upon presentation of a veterinary certificate with a mark of rabies inoculation, or other documents specified in the laws of the Russian Federation.
4.15. If no belongings of guest are found in the room after the checkout time, it means the guest can be checked out of the Hotel and the non-guaranteed booking can be canceled.
4.16. Accommodation can be extended subject to room availability.
4.17. Guests having any weapon (fire, traumatic, cold steel arms, throwing, pneumatic, gas, alarm, replica of weapon, gas sprays, electroshock and etc, as well as objects and substances dangerous to people around), are obliged to declare it verbally to security guard before passing stationary metal detector. Accommodation for these guests is provided based only on the approval of the authorities of WTC Moscow.
5. Respective responsibilities of the parties
5.1. All guests staying at the Hotel have equal rights and must observe the following rules:
- these Rules and Regulations of Accommodation and Service at the Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre;
- fire safety rules and hygienic regulations;
- guests must keep noise at a level that does not interfere with the comfort of other guests;
- guests shall be responsible for paying every damage they cause, in the event of loss or damage of the Contractor’s property; the current price list shall determine the exact amount to be paid.
5.2. For the guests’ convenience and safety of personal belongings, a safe is available in the room. After checking out from the Hotel, guest may, if necessary, use the luggage room.
5.3. If any personal belongings are missing from the room, the guest must immediately notify the reception desk thereof, for the required search measures to be taken.
5.4. All items forgotten in the room shall be accounted for in a protocol and deposited for storage in accordance with the Contractor’s rules now in effect or as they may be amended from time to time. The Contractor shall use its best effort to return the items to their proper owners. Upon the expiration of six months, unclaimed items shall be disposed of in accordance with the Contractor’s existing rules.
5.5. The Reception of the Hotel keeps a Comments book that all guests can have access to. All comments left by guests in the Comments book are reviewed by the Contractor.
5.6. In all other matters not covered by these Rules and Regulations, the Contractor shall be governed by its existing Regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.